In case of a chemical emergency:
1. Go inside, turn on local radio or TV. Turn television to KMOT-TV (cable channel 7, over-air channel 10), or KXMC-TV (cable channel 3, over-air channel 13).Tune radio to KCJB 910 AM.
2. Close all windows and doors.
3. Turn off furnace, air conditioner, exhaust fans.
4. Seal a room using wet towels at base of door, breathe through a damp towel to filter air.
5. Continue to listen to TV or radio for further instructions, keep phone lines free.
6. Unless told to do so by authorities:
a. DO NOT evacuate or travel
b. DO NOT bring home children from school, or other family members from work
c. DO NOT call 911 for information (these lines are needed for medical emergencies)